Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hello Again!

A year and a half has passed since the devastating fire which took years of (tangible) memories and the lives of our nine sweet kitties, and I've finally decided it's time to blog again. I received so many kind and encouraging messages, but I felt the need to delete previous posts and comments (some were just too sad) and start fresh...I will never forget those heartfelt comments, though, and I have saved them, just not here. To all of you who were my salvation in those dark days, and to the sweet spirits of our pets, I dedicate my daily musings and occasional silliness, once again. Here I go!

3 comments:

  1. OK, I will post the obvious, just to get us all started: YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis...so happy you are back...looking forward to your daily musings...♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you chose to come back...you have a wonderful blog. I mourn your kitties with you...my greatest fear is the loss of the princess cat to fire or tornado. DH and I would be lost without her.
    Blessings to you and your fur friends,
    Jaybird

    ReplyDelete

I love your thoughts and comments, and I read each and every one! Sometimes life gets in the way, though, and it takes me a while to respond...Thank you for understanding! ♥...Time is precious, and the time you have taken here is truly appreciated!