Monday, February 6, 2012

Leo, Calendar Boy ~ Re-visited!

Photobucket

My Leo is "Cover Boy", but he's just one of the 12 wonderful animal models featured in California artist Wendy Dewitt's (aka "Golders") fabulous calendar benefitting Art For Critters...it's only February, plenty of time still to enjoy this great calendar...or buy it just for the fantastic art! ~ (See Golder's Zazzle shop link in the sidebar) ~

I had written about this at the end of last year when I first started blogging again, but I thought it was well worth a "revisit", especially now that I've been posting larger photos!

Thank you again, Golders...Leo and I were SO honored!

3 comments:

  1. Always an honor to paint gorgeous felines :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and thanks for your lovely comment! You have a lovely blog...I enjoy your vintage photos!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your thoughts and comments, and I read each and every one! Sometimes life gets in the way, though, and it takes me a while to respond...Thank you for understanding! ♥...Time is precious, and the time you have taken here is truly appreciated!