Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Friday...and a Winner (or Two)!

Photobucket
Thursday Evening...

All week I kept adding names to the hat...(Thank you for all the sweet comments!)...and at midnight I had Jonathan draw a name...here it is!

Debbie! (The View from Harmony Hills)

(Yay, Debbie!!♥)

And...since I already had two linoprints ready for the winner to choose her favorite, I thought...
"Why not?...Let's draw again!"

Jonathan! Come Back....

The second winner is...

Vanessa! (A Fanciful Twist)

(Yay again, Vanessa!!♥)

Ladies, I hope you like your linoprints...I will be e-mailing both of you! And thank you again to all who commented on my post; I wish I could have drawn everyone's name (Jonathan wouldn't have been surprised!)
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!


Anne

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winners! I love that angel one. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to the happy winners! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies....lucky lucky you!!!

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo Hooo!
    Congratulations to Debbie and Vanessa~~~~you lucky ducks!!


    Have a great weekend Anne :)

    Smiles :)
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Debbie and Vanessa.You have won a terrific prize.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners!!!

    *throwing cofetti*

    YAAAAAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners...I just love your kitties..On my blog you see a lot of Mollie but I have to say that my Maine Coon Max is my favorite..Way less needy!! He is a pound bigger than Mollie and yes..Oily..I wouldn't attempt to give him a bath at this stage..I guess he's 12...But..All my door jams are black about 18" from the floor up from him rubbing against them..Easy to clean though..He's my love...

    ReplyDelete

I love your thoughts and comments, and I read each and every one! Sometimes life gets in the way, though, and it takes me a while to respond...Thank you for understanding! ♥...Time is precious, and the time you have taken here is truly appreciated!