Monday, May 15, 2017

A Little Tree-Frog Visitor and Instagram... :)

I would love it if you visited me on Instagram! I have been "playing" there quite a bit, and trying to coordinate everything with my Etsy shop, which I am getting ready to update.

 My Instagram username is anne_octobermoon ~ :)

 This little fellow was watching me water my plants on the patio last night... I think he was looking for his complimentary color to perch upon!

~

 photo frogblog2665_zpsxxf1wurk.jpg
~

 photo frogblog_zpscti9dldd.jpg
~
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your thoughts and comments, and I read each and every one! Sometimes life gets in the way, though, and it takes me a while to respond...Thank you for understanding! ♥...Time is precious, and the time you have taken here is truly appreciated!