Friday, March 1, 2019

Princess Tallulah



Tallulah is practicing her regal look, here.

She was gifted the sparkly tiara from our artist friend, Golders.

She hasn't actually worn it ~ (unless she wears it at night when the rest of us are sleeping) ~

but she adores it just the same, and won't allow Leo or Cyrus to try it on.

Hopefully my little Kitty-Girl will get her "Adventures in the Garden"

book this year. She tells me that simply being my Muse is extremely taxing ~

and that she ~ at the very least ~ deserves royalties!

~


~

Happy weekend!

(Is it spring where you are, yet?)

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your thoughts and comments, and I read each and every one! Sometimes life gets in the way, though, and it takes me a while to respond...Thank you for understanding! ♥...Time is precious, and the time you have taken here is truly appreciated!